TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kinda lookin to sell the roof rack for my 4runner. I had it made awhile back for my 4runner. It fits perfectly on the racks. ITs made out of square tubing and is crazy stout. It has an extra bar on the front to mount 4 lights on. Lights will be included with the sale. $150 sounds about right to me but im willing to negotiate. PM me if your interested and we will talk. Im located in Eastern NC. Delivery can be arranged up to a certain extent. Shipping would be a little hard. Just PM if you interested. Thanks. Ill take some better pictures if anyone wants um.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
the rack is 48 1/2 long, 37 3/4 wide, 6 1/8 tall. Its stretches perfect over the rack with the stock racks as far apart as possible. It weights about 40 pounds. Havent prescisely weighed it but i know that I (17 year old) have no problems lifting it off and putting it on. OOO you know you want it!!

O and it mounts onto your stock roof racks. No drilling or cutting or good stuff like that. It justs ubolts with flat metal straps that hold it down onto your stock rack. I can hang off the rack, full weight supported by the rack, and it doesn't budge or give at all.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bumpity.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Are you planning on being up in VA any time soon? I am interested but I don't want to make a 10 hour round-trip from NOVA... no plans to visit NC in the near future.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about meeting somewhere around Petersburg. Looks like to be 2 hours for each of us one way. Throw in a little extra funding and I can meet you up there next weekend.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kyle95sr5 said:
How about meeting somewhere around Petersburg. Looks like to be 2 hours for each of us one way. Throw in a little extra funding and I can meet you up there next weekend.
bumpity

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sorry Kyle,

I would like to pick this up from you but Christmas is putting a choke-hold on all the extra cash. If it's still around after the holidays maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem man. By the way it looks, its not goin anywhere soon.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The lights are BAJA lights. Im not sure where he got them from but i have a good bet its a wal-mart type stuff. They are really bright though so i guess thats all that matters to me. As far as a wiring harness goes, i wired them up myself from a aux. fuse box, two relays, and a shit load of wire. I can provide you with either some dang on good instructions to wire them up or the actual wire harness i made for them. Whichever you want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts