TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to pick up 2 new...welll actaully refurbished cv axles at Auto Zone the problem is that they only have cv axles for a 2000 Tacoma,and I dont want to have to wait If I can avoid it(want to make it to go snowboarding this weekend) will the 2000 cv axle fit my 03? I am 99.9% sure it will I just wanted to double check with people that definetely know before I go buy them. Thanks

Anthony

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
Davis3000 said:
I am getting ready to pick up 2 new...welll actaully refurbished cv axles at Auto Zone the problem is that they only have cv axles for a 2000 Tacoma,and I dont want to have to wait If I can avoid it(want to make it to go snowboarding this weekend) will the 2000 cv axle fit my 03?
It will fit as long as you bought the ADD CV shafts

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
Davis3000 said:
I am getting ready to pick up 2 new...welll actaully refurbished cv axles at Auto Zone the problem is that they only have cv axles for a 2000 Tacoma,and I dont want to have to wait If I can avoid it(want to make it to go snowboarding this weekend) will the 2000 cv axle fit my 03? I am 99.9% sure it will I just wanted to double check with people that definetely know before I go buy them. Thanks

Anthony
no problem, '95.5-'04 will fit...as long as they are ADD.

now, are you getting some hi-angle boot kits for your spare axles? ;) (you do have spares, don't you?)

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hytenor said:
no problem, '95.5-'04 will fit...as long as they are ADD.

now, are you getting some hi-angle boot kits for your spare axles? ;) (you do have spares, don't you?)
Spares....who need s spares heheheh j/k,I have been forced to buy some refurbished cv axles because I cant seem to find any used ones!

I will eventually get the high angle boot kits for my spares..I am just gearing up to hit the trails again weeeeeeeee

I am also making a custom bed bar/utility rack for my truck as well,it's going to look bas ass when it's done! Hey are you available late Jan early Feb to do the skids on my truck??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts