1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
1st --- why does it need to be replaced? (whats wrong with it)
2nd --- NEVER buy aftermarket CV's for these trucks if you actually wheel it... you'll regret it.
3rd --- there are a few members selling OEM ADD cv's for dirt cheap locally (pay cash, have the same day, and help a fellow member out :D )

Pretty sure Doug (mr.doug) has a few, send him a PM on pricing and such.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. Boot is ripped
2. Good to know
3. And will do for sure
thanks man
Jon

·
7,735 Posts
yep, I have two. They came off of TowerRiggers truck (old member) when I parted it out. The labels are torn off, and they cost a 12-pack of dales pale ale each.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep, I have two. They came off of TowerRiggers truck (old member) when I parted it out. The labels are torn off, and they cost a 12-pack of dales pale ale each.
Consider them sold I want them for sure now ill just have to figure out how to get you your beer and get the cvs

·
20,355 Posts
X2 on sticking with yota cvs. They are way stronger than the aftermarket ones out there.

·
Registered
739 Posts
i actually just saw a new company is making some serious beef cv's for these trucks, couldnt find the info on them but they are out there now

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Saw an ad in Peterson's 4wd mag, Nitro gear has a brand new cv out for toyota ifs. Couldn't verify it though on Nitro gear's website or Justdifferentials.com.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts