TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone in the oakland area able to help me replace a cv boot? i have never done one so experience is prefered. name your price. pizza? beer? barely legal blondes? lemme know, i need to get it done before jan. 13th or asap.

·
Registered
272 Posts
hammerdown said:
anyone in the oakland area able to help me replace a cv boot? i have never done one so experience is prefered. name your price. pizza? beer? barely legal blondes? lemme know, i need to get it done before jan. 13th or asap.
which one is blown ? the one near the spindle or near the diff...if its the outter one its easy...just use a 36mm stocket and get the cv out from the spindle, and get the cv boot clamp player things to get the band off... im usually in the oakland area..if u need some help id be down to help

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its the one closest to the diff. noticed a noise coming back from the snow run but didnt know what it was. im not sure what i need to buy. any info helps.

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
hammerdown said:
its the one closest to the diff. noticed a noise coming back from the snow run but didnt know what it was. im not sure what i need to buy. any info helps.
might as well get some hi-angle boot kits from CVU or Downey and do both sides but just the inners; the outers usually aren't a problem.

Post a wrenchathon on the Cali board for some help. I should have some time in early Jan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts