TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking around by the Coliseum last week and noticed this place. I've never heard of it mentioned. Anyone ever deal with them? This place is on Brighton.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
yes they do the reman for imported autoparts in boulder. Ran a few reman ones from them in old VW's seemed to be nice. I never had an issue with them.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Groove gets CVs and Steering Racks from them on a regular basis. They have a good quality product and a great warranty. If I remember correctly ORS also had them building some of his parts for his manual hub kits.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
I ran a few different CV's from them in the Civic for a summer, never had any luck in that thing. But I bet a truck would be different, i've always wondered if they could repair the CV's i've busted the output shafts on but i've never made it down there to ask.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
I ran a few different CV's from them in the Civic for a summer, never had any luck in that thing. But I bet a truck would be different, i've always wondered if they could repair the CV's i've busted the output shafts on but i've never made it down there to ask.
might be worth looking into. I know i have quite the collection of CVs with just broken outter shafts that would make for suitable rebuilds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts