TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered a new set. So these are up for sale. There on a 2003 D-Cab Taco. No dents, just scratched, just need mild sanding and new paint, currently black. These are weld on Stubbs sliders. 80" long. No rear kicker. I think these are the 30 degree sliders.(they hug the body) Prefer not to ship. Check out the price new....http://www.stubbswelding.com/rocksliders.htm These are the standard sliders. $200.00

Jeff

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
jdblatt said:
Ready to be cut off. Anyone need a set???

Jeff, at 80", will they fit the 2nd gen Tacoma D-Cab?? And whats the best deal you can get on them?
I have a co-worker (MooseTaco) who really needs some, but I don't think he has much of a mod budget yet. He doesn't have custody of his boy, so I guess all of his funds go to the ex.
Let me know.
Later.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
My Demello-Sliders are 83". If they are placed right they should work, I think. :D

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
crhannig said:
My Demello-Sliders are 83". If they are placed right they should work, I think. :D

Well, Mauricio (MooseTaco) really does need them. Maybe Jeff can cut him a deal, that is when he has some extra $$ to buy something!! :D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would have to call Stubbs to see. I'm not sure.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I spoke to Stubbs, He said the "legs" should almost fit perfect. The down side is, there 7 inches shorter then the correct ones for an 06. If he's not an avid rock crawler. Occasional trail use, they will work fine.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I spoke to Stubbs, He said the "legs" should almost fit perfect. The down side is, there 7 inches shorter then the correct ones for an 06. If he's not an avid rock crawler. Occasional trail use, they will work fine.

Alright cool, I'll let him know. Are you still holding @ $200.00?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll let them go for $175.00. but he will have to get new scab plates. (flat part that you weld to the frame ) I'll just cut them off as close to the frame as possible. I also have 6 gussets he can use. (there are 8 legs)

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I'll let them go for $175.00. but he will have to get new scab plates. (flat part that you weld to the frame ) I'll just cut them off as close to the frame as possible. I also have 6 gussets he can use. (there are 8 legs)

Alright, I'll tell him. He's probably got a pay check or two or so to go. So if you can sell them for more, do it. But, I'm going to push him a little, as he needs them.:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts