·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whos giving up on what? Me or him? The reason why he wants to trade it is because he didnt build that one. He wants to take the time and effort to make his own rig. So he wants a bone stock ass Yota to start with. Me, I am willing to give up my 91 for it. Why not? Right now I dont have the time or cash for an SAS. Hell the Marine Corps dont pay enough and from noon today, I will have 31 Days until I get back to Oregon. I just wanted some of yall opinioins.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wheeler

Sweet, I thought dude had bult it. That brawler should be fun to wheel. Stay safe over there. I imagine you are ready for some pacific NW mud! If the swap looks clean, buy it. biggest issue would be tags.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nah dude Ive been there twice already. I aint ever going back too. Hooray for boobies!!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
It looks ok, but I've seen built rigs go for about that much. If you don't mind waiting and looking arround you could probably find something with more.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I plan on waiting. Im hoping I could find something with more. But I would rather build me own over time. Im really want to build up the mini van as Cody would put it. I guess its pride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts