TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a favor for a guy who owns a recking yard and in exchange for me helping him out with some home improvements he is setting me up with an axle of my choice. i told him I wanted a waggy D44 so that I dont have to narrow it (full width is a no go for now) so he calls me back today and says that he found me scout axles front and rear. After the search i just did I have found that the scout rear is, if anything a downgrade from my TRD rear, but I didn't find much info for the front. I told him that I need a driver side drop so I assume that he had that in mind when searching for my front end. will a scout D44 work without narrowing or any other major mods? I dont have the year of the scout and if that is absoloutly necessary I can post that tommrow. And yes this is my first step twards the wonderfull world of SAC.-Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
680 Posts
not sure on the width of the scouts but i do belive there 8-lug bolt partern, if thats an issue for you.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
8 lug might be on some, I don't know for sure, but I know that these are 5 lug which is not a problem since I am going with 6 lug chevy outters. I also found out today from another friend that scouts are manufacturer whores, kinda like how jeeps are so it matters what year the scout is. He did say that scouts were not quite full width. do you know If older scouts are driver drop because I belive that the scout ll is a pass. drop?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just found out that all scouts are pass. drop. so scratch that one off the list.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts