TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This truss system is designed for 4-link capability on a rear Dana 60 axle. The boxed .250" plate provides maximum strength for the most hardcore wheelers. Features an indexable differential cover mount that can trimmed to fit any pinion angle. Shipped unassembled and features easy-jig plates for easy assembly. Includes hardware for mounting.

$159.99
Purchase Here!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Looks great. What is the benefit of the tab that connects the truss to the diff cover? Also, do you have any plans to offer a beefy diff cover that has a built in tab for the truss? Last question, in the CAD drawing of the d60 truss it looks like the bottom is missing the center plate. Is that right or do you include that center plate for the underside as well? Thanx.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just the rendering of the CAD drawing, it puts a reflective surface so it looks like it's not there... To answer your question yes it is included, and the second bolt-on pieces are to give a second plane of torsional resistance. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh.. and the bolt-on piece comes long, and you can cut it down and weld in order to acheive any reasonable pinion angle you want from 0* to ~25*. The D60 in the pics is indexed about 15*.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Do you offer a discount on your stuff to TTORA members? Just wondering because I've placed a couple orders last week with you and didn't enter a code or anything.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, "ttora" in the coupon section of the checkout will get you a discount. Thanks -Jeff

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ok cool, I'll remember that for the next time. I don't guess you want to give me credit off of my last two orders that I placed towards my next for that Dana 60 truss do you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts