TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I was lookin thru the classifieds and found a D60 in my area, Central Mississippi for sale. It didn't say a price or anything or what it came out of. But, for the sake of this not being deleted I'm saying it's for $1,000,000.99. If you would like the persons # just email me, I don't think I should post some random persons #. OH, btw, it said it had 5.38 gears, I don't know if that's installed, needing to be installed or what. It was a very basic ad. I know a lot of ppl here want full width axles, so I saw the ad and figured surely some1 would be interested. Peace, Wes
[email protected] is my email if you want the #!!!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Post it on your local board. D60's are too pentiful and cheap, to ship. A million seems a bit high too...I would've offered about half that.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D60

mudferret said:
Post it on your local board. D60's are too pentiful and cheap, to ship. A million seems a bit high too...I would've offered about half that.

come on, you know we (dumb hill billies from MS) ain't gotta board, hell we ain't even gotta chapter! I figured some1 from around La, Tn, Ga, Ar, or Al might want it???

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rajun cajuns

mudferret said:
Us Inuit in Canada don't have a chapter either. Didn't realize you shrimp-kabobs didn't have a board :p

The koon-ass rajun cajun's next door have a board, lol!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts