TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jacket said:
Here in the 06:

Thats kinda what I was affraid of, I was hoping for one blank over there.. .but not now... oh well.. more switches = more fun flipping them :D

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
If you're getting the auto, the two bottom right slots will be blanks. I added the light switch in the middle.

It's not too hard getting behind the dash there - I'm sure you could move it :saw:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jacket said:
If you're getting the auto, the two bottom right slots will be blanks. I added the light switch in the middle.

It's not too hard getting behind the dash there - I'm sure you could move it :saw:

Actually in 07 they are full, a VSC off switch, and the SRCA off switch....

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kaistie said:
Does anyone know if there are parts that can be used/bought from the 07 that will disable the VSC on the 05-06 tacos. For these years there is not option to turn on/off the VSC.

Dont have a clue... I love it in my 03, but sometimes wish I could turn it off too....

Does VSC work in 4hi on the taco?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
ah64id said:
Dont have a clue... I love it in my 03, but sometimes wish I could turn it off too....

Does VSC work in 4hi on the taco?
No - it's disabled in 4hi. TRAC is still enabled in 4hi though.

Good question Kaistie. I wouldn't mind having the option to disable VSC....I wonder if it's the same mechanism that disables it in 4wd, but now is swichable in the 2wd mode.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jacket said:
No - it's disabled in 4hi. TRAC is still enabled in 4hi though.
Thats cool, didnt realise it has TRAC...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
ah64id
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing