TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My youngest and I are planning to go up to the R-Ranch tomorrow for the weekend. http://www.rranchga.com/aboutus.asp?id06=118&par06=111
We're just gonna hang out at the cabin, and then break out for a couple trail rides, Coopers Creek, and go check out Trey Mtn for the first time. Feel free to come by, bring a lawn chair, a cooler, a little firewood. My cel is 770-855-9381
...mike...

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Hey! Sounds like a great trip, I would come by, if I wasnt stuck working. If you head up to Trey Mtn. Go up the chimney mountain side (east out of helen on 356, road is on the left)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
copy that, 'appreciate the tip dude :)

04 Rocko Taco said:
Hey! Sounds like a great trip, I would come by, if I wasnt stuck working. If you head up to Trey Mtn. Go up the chimney mountain side (east out of helen on 356, road is on the left)

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
what you dont know is that his truck is teetering on the edge of a 2000 ft fall! good thing we had a strap or two :p

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
drguitarum2005 said:
what you dont know is that his truck is teetering on the edge of a 2000 ft fall! good thing we had a strap or two :p
:eek: I dont need none of that!!
we'll pack the geetar, the harmonica, stuff a couple movies into the iPod...
Probably head up to the trail about 11am, mess around until dusk, come back to the cabin, make a fire, cook supper... break out the Becks...

·
Registered
602 Posts
I don't know man, I've looked at all of those pictures and I'm just not seeing the "2000 foot fall". Maybe I'm just not viewing it from the right angle? lol

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
^^^

haha i was thinking the same thing. i just didnt feel like saying anything.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Let them tell the story how they viewed it :rolleyes: HAHA jk:)

gregers05 said:
^^^

haha i was thinking the same thing. i just didnt feel like saying anything.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
haha, i just didnt feel like typing anything at the time...

·
Registered
489 Posts
hey now, 2000 ft drop versus gentle slope, same thing! the point is, i saw chris's life flash before my eyes when those driver's side tires went "over the edge"!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
:lmao:
not gonna lie you should like photoshop it and be like
ladies i just almost died...then say..do you have a facebook/myspace?? :p

drguitarum2005 said:
hey now, 2000 ft drop versus gentle slope, same thing! the point is, i saw chris's life flash before my eyes when those driver's side tires went "over the edge"!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
REDTACOtjm123 said:
:lmao:
not gonna lie you should like photoshop it and be like
ladies i just almost died...then say..do you have a facebook/myspace?? :p

haha. just make it so his drivers side tires are hanging off like a 1000ft cliff or something

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ol' Scott said:
I don't know man, I've looked at all of those pictures and I'm just not seeing the "2000 foot fall". Maybe I'm just not viewing it from the right angle? lol
You must have past over this one:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
mtxe said:
You must have past over this one:

HOLY SHIT!!!! Andy YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Ha, ha; Now that's what I was thinking when I read 2000 foot cliff...

Did you guys come across this bullet hole'd van when you were up there?
Thing must of been stolen or something....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
12 Participants
misterzee
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing