TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm going to the DAM (Denver Art Museum) on Saturday, who else wants to go

it's a free day so no need to worry about paying to get in

we're probably gona meet for lunch in denver first so meet at the DAM at like 130ish, unless you want to grab some lunch first and we'll call it noonish

·
Registered
821 Posts
Dillon Dam? Brewery? I'm usually down to visit a brewery.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I think the Denver Art Museum. 1st sat of each month is free! Darn Matt. We would love to join you but we are doing the Aspen Tripple By-Pass. If you don't want to do the dam, you wanna maybe rife along and do the tripple bypass?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm taking a freind cause she's never been there.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
My life is completely up in the air at the moment, so maybe.:confused:

·
Registered
821 Posts
guess I should've read the post, eh? Geez, I think of beer and my mind just goes totally bug shit. Well, have fun guys.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Dillon Dam? Brewery? I'm usually down to visit a brewery.
I like the way this guy thinks...

I been trying to clear my social calendar to make way for building the truck, so I dunno. Will see how I'm doing around noon...in the groove, and I'll be staying home...hot, tired and cranky, and I'll likely head downtown.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok so I don't think anyone is going to meet is there but if you decide to, call me @ 3zero3-nine0eight-0two7seven

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Well it looks like the triple by-pass was canceled BUT we now have to wrench on Ron (again) to ready him for Holy Cross!

But let's a DAM "free" day this winter when wheeling is limited!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts