TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@ least here in Austin it is!

Guess Winter finally decided to show up?

Well, back to studying for 2 finals next week.

Laterz,

-Laurence

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
TacoJumper said:
@ least here in Austin it is!

Guess Winter finally decided to show up?

Well, back to studying for 2 finals next week.

Laterz,

-Laurence
PUSSY!

now ya dont have to go to the grocery store to see those nipples :boobies:

:D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh; I don't hate it it's quite nice.

Just stating a fact.

It would be nice to get some snow down here!
It's just a surprise from moderatly warm weather this whole week.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Yea, the weather changed from the time that I walked my dog when I woke up to the time that I left for work (1 hour later). It was around 65-70 now it feels like 50. Supposed go get down to 32 today! :eek:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Interex said:
Yea, the weather changed from the time that I walked my dog when I woke up to the time that I left for work (1 hour later). It was around 65-70 now it feels like 50. Supposed go get down to 32 today! :eek:
for real? ya it felt fine and warm when i left for work at 8 this morning but i havent been back outside.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Damn I miss that about beaumont, takes longer to get cold next to the water ;)

Remember that ice storm that one year? Man. This is may be similar but with less rain so not as severe.

Crap, the rain just started as I finished typing the above sentence. This is going to be an interesting afternoon... I'm one of two IT guys here, and we manage 3 separate sites for one company, all in town. I hope no one's computer crashes at one of the other sites, I prefer to stay indoors today.

Yep I'm a big ol hairy puss when it comes to cold wet weather!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yup, it's getting cold in the Houston area. I had just finished washing the wife's car when the front started to come through. It does feel nice though.

By the way Laurence, we have bought a piece of property in Lago Vista and plan to build on it in the future, with the intention of moving to the Austin area. We presently have our Motorhome set up in a RV park in Jonestown and have been traveling back and forth to look for property.

Bruce

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
cooper4x4 said:
at 6 last night, the temp dropped from ~75 to ~55 in about 15 mins. should be in the mid 20s tongiht when wind chills in the teens.
Same here, went to get gas, and in the 5 minutes it took to get to the station it went from 70+ to around 50ish. Awesome!!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
its about time it got cold. thanksgiving sucked @ 70*!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
its looking like im going to have some fun winter traveling, starting this friday
fri: houston to san antonio
mon: san antonio to weatherford
tues:weatherford to albequerque
wed: then to maob :D

anyone know how M/T's do with ice?

·
Registered
764 Posts
law116 said:
its looking like im going to have some fun winter traveling, starting this friday
fri: houston to san antonio
mon: san antonio to weatherford
tues:weatherford to albequerque
wed: then to maob :D

anyone know how M/T's do with ice?
MTRs didnt do well on the suburban last year in amarillo. black ice was a little bit interesting to say the least. by the time we hit colorado they were fine though cuz colorado knows how to get the roads driveable.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
4wd4ever said:
we have bought a piece of property in Lago Vista and plan to build on it in the future, with the intention of moving to the Austin area. We presently have our Motorhome set up in a RV park in Jonestown and have been traveling back and forth to look for property.
Bruce
Awsome! Nice area out there; really pretty, you'll like it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
4wd4ever said:
Yup, it's getting cold in the Houston area. I had just finished washing the wife's car when the front started to come through. It does feel nice though.

By the way Laurence, we have bought a piece of property in Lago Vista and plan to build on it in the future, with the intention of moving to the Austin area. We presently have our Motorhome set up in a RV park in Jonestown and have been traveling back and forth to look for property.

Bruce
Are you moving out close to the Rouse's?

·
Registered
205 Posts
redtaco4 said:
Are you moving out close to the Rouse's?
We'll be approx 4 miles from the Rouse's. They live in the
southern end of Lago Vista and we'll be in the northern end.

Bruce

1 - 19 of 19 Posts