TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi.....new to the forum, been browsing for a while. new to forum, not new to wheeling. just bought an 03' SR5 V6 back in August for a DD. most likely wont wheel the taco at all due to IFS, and i wheel pretty big stuff. had a 98 TJ lifted/locked/swampered etc etc etc., sold that, now wheel an 88.5 zuk sprung over/33's, other stuff.

first owner of the taco had put on a snorkle, skid row T-case skid, TJM front bumper, rear bumper is all-pro(i think), whelen lightbar(sold that a week after i bough the truck), herculined bed, back rack with 2 hella reverse lights, Cobra 75 CB with a 4 ft. firestick, set of IPF lights, and set of Hella fog lights, both on the front bumper. im prolly gonna try and sell off the bumpers and snorkle, as im thinking of going with a different look for the truck, but we'll see. just wanted to intrduce myself.

heres some pics(sorry for crappy quality, dont have a digi, just my phone camera)

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
The truck looks pretty good the way it is, save for the wheels and tires.

And on the snorkle: you're gonna want to seal that hole and rework your air intake if you want to get rid of it, but I'm sure you knew that.

Welcome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AK98Taco said:
The truck looks pretty good the way it is, save for the wheels and tires.

And on the snorkle: you're gonna want to seal that hole and rework your air intake if you want to get rid of it, but I'm sure you knew that.

Welcome!

of course.....ideally itd be nice to find a buyer with a lunar mist taco thadt just trade me his fender for mine(since it already has the hole in it) plus a little cash. we'll see when i decide to sell :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Krawler said:
of course.....ideally itd be nice to find a buyer with a lunar mist taco thadt just trade me his fender for mine(since it already has the hole in it) plus a little cash. we'll see when i decide to sell :rolleyes:
email me if your lookin to trade + some cash.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts