TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night some punk ass went through our neighborhood and slashed everyones tires. lucky my buggy was in the garage but they got my tow rig and my wifes car. anyone up for a sack party?:xsmash:

i hope they catch the little fuckers cause i'm now out 400 in tires

·
20,355 Posts
Would still have to pay the deductable, and then likely get a rate hike.

I hate fuckers that do shit like this. had my truck tires slashed a few years ago.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Seriously a beating is in order. OOOOH That chaps my hide. Are the popo looking for these ass hats?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Would still have to pay the deductable, and then likely get a rate hike.
Vandalism falls under comprehensive insurance, and I don't think they would raise your rates for that. :2cents:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Ok No that would not have been funny, unless the tire blew out and knocked one of them out!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No comprehensive insurance?
yeah i do but it is 500 bux but as of tomorrow i will be changing that to 0 because of this

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually would have been funny if they had tried the buggy ... kinda hard to puch a knife through 1/2" of sidewall ...
you should see the hole in my wifes tire vs. mine......the knife went through like butter with my wifes car but with mine i have 10ply side walls so just the tip barely punctured the tire but it is still a sidewall and i don't think the tire store will fix it

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually would have been funny if they had tried the buggy ... kinda hard to puch a knife through 1/2" of sidewall ...
very true those are 12ply:rolleyes:

·
Registered
600 Posts
I'm still advocating for voltage in the tire weave... :mad:

"Dunno ocifer, just found this smokin' dude melted ta-muh tire... damn-dest thang..."
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good one Eric, friggin funny!

·
7,735 Posts
I don't know about a sack party, but would love to get ahold of someone like this and tie them to a pole at a busy intersection with a sign reading "I slashed a bunch of tires last night".

I wonder how long they'd be there before somebody notified the cops and/or let him go.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Jason, I know how you feel on worthless POS's. My Jeep windshield was shot out in a couple days infront of ownership in front of my parents place and keyed, and Heather's Subaru was keyed from front of drivers door to trunk one night at the apartment. I would love to get ahold of these people and just kick the crap out of them. Do these people have nothing better to do? I really don't know how I'd react if I caught them in the act.:mad:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
assholes cost me $350.... i really needed that money:mad:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't know about a sack party, but would love to get ahold of someone like this and tie them to a pole at a busy intersection with a sign reading "I slashed a bunch of tires last night".

I wonder how long they'd be there before somebody notified the cops and/or let him go.
i have lots of handcuffs from my law enforcement days i could cuff their asses to the light pole with sign around their necks

·
Registered
772 Posts
i have lots of handcuffs from my law enforcement days i could cuff their asses to the light pole with sign around their necks
i have quick legs if you need a takedown man :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts