TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehehe.............you going to come out to supercrawl, reeb and wings with us?

.........I'll pick up a My Little Pony playset for you so you don't get bored! :flipoff4:

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
Maybe we should figure that part out huh??? :lmao:
Maybe a good idea. I don't think I really want to go. The last, and only time, I went I really didn't like it. I am up for reeb and wings though. LOL

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crash said:
Maybe a good idea. I don't think I really want to go. The last, and only time, I went I really didn't like it. I am up for reeb and wings though. LOL
I'm optamistic this time about the supercrawl..........the course is done, they have bleachers, it wont be 200 degrees outside and it's the finals for the season with all the big guns going at it for the title! If it sucks we can just go early for reeb and boobs......I mean wings!!! ;)

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
I'm optamistic this time about the supercrawl..........the course is done, they have bleachers, it wont be 200 degrees outside and it's the finals for the season with all the big guns going at it for the title! If it sucks we can just go early for reeb and boobs......I mean wings!!! ;)

Does someone have tickets, or can they be bought at the event?

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TimF said:
Eric how many posts do you need about the UROC event?

I would go but the BITD Henderson 400 is this weekend so I'm in Nevada for the weekend. I really wanted to go to this since it's close and only $10.
as many as I want! :flipoff4:

..........you want a cookie or something???................we'll have more fun without you there anyhow.............we just won't get the good handicap spot!!! :D

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
TimF said:
Eric how many posts do you need about the UROC event?

I would go but the BITD Henderson 400 is this weekend so I'm in Nevada for the weekend. I really wanted to go to this since it's close and only $10.
Eric posts his opinion about everything. There is really nothing you can do about it. LOL He's trying to catch the Dick in posts but has no chance in hell.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Crash said:
Eric posts his opinion about everything. There is really nothing you can do about it. LOL He's trying to catch the Dick in posts but has no chance in hell.
Heres my opinion about your post........ :flipoff3: :flipoff1: :flipoff4:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
as many as I want! :flipoff4:

..........you want a cookie or something???................we'll have more fun without you there anyhow.............we just won't get the good handicap spot!!! :D
Shit if I went I think I would bring the average age down 15 years and I don't want to babysit a bunch of old men with a day pass from their wifes.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TimF said:
Shit if I went I think I would bring the average age down 15 years and I don't want to babysit a bunch of old men with a day pass from their wifes.
hey, it's your loss..............kids under 10 get in for free! :flipoff4:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts