TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is the deal, I have a Dana 44 out of a 86 waggy. Grabbed it from pick n pull a while back. It is basically has the housing, spindles, and knuckles (not high steer). Sorry no axle shafts, hubs or brakes. But considering you should replace all that with better aftermarket parts anyways this is a great start to an SAS/SAC. Just want what I paid... $150 or best offer. Pick up only, in Roseville CA. Also open to trades but it depends on what you got.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
bflynn1717 said:
So here is the deal, I have a Dana 44 out of a 86 waggy. Grabbed it from pick n pull a while back. It is basically has the housing, spindles, and knuckles (not high steer). Sorry no axle shafts, hubs or brakes. But considering you should replace all that with better aftermarket parts anyways this is a great start to an SAS/SAC. Just want what I paid... $150 or best offer. Pick up only, in Roseville CA. Also open to trades but it depends on what you got.
Very interested! I'm going through Sac. tomorrow morning pretty early. Please put me first in line and PM me your address. Thanks!

~Miguel

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Miguel said:
Very interested! I'm going through Sac. tomorrow morning pretty early. Please put me first in line and PM me your address. Thanks!

~Miguel
Cool I work tommorow, but you are first in line PM me you phone number. Worst case we can swap at or on the way to moonrocks.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Miguel said:

~Miguel

Why don't you come drink with us tonight and just leave from here in the A.M!!!!! BEER PONG IS ON!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Jeff. said:
Why don't you come drink with us tonight and just leave from here in the A.M!!!!! BEER PONG IS ON!!!
That sounds like a blast but I'm meeting people at 7am in Concord to head up there. Thanks for the invite though!

~Miguel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
bflynn1717
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing