TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a little too late for me, but this weekend I discovered a friend of mine here locally has stacks and stacks of Axles behind his pole barn!

He owns a transmission shop and has been mud racing for over 25 years. So he can custom build an axle if need be or just supply the carcass to you. I met him when I had my gears installed by his shop into my front axle along with my ARB.

I don't know what he might charge for them (as I said, I don't need an axle) but if someone is in need, let me know and I can put you in touch with him. When I mentioned to him that there were many people here doing conversions, he immediately told me that he could ship anywhere in the world.

This isn't a sale thread or anything like that, just thought I would share what I found. I ain't going to be making a dime off of anything. Just trying to help others as I have been helped through this board!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll check with him this afternoon to find out what his prices are on them. Probably wont' be able to report back here until tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I take it you got my pm then? LOL! will do. I have to go by his shop this afternoon for a DR. appointment so I figured I would just list everything everyone has asked me about on this thread and hit him with it all at once.hee hee hee!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do! I'll talk to my friend tonight and try and get prices back to everyone tomorrow.

I think I am also going to try and talk him into just becoming a sponsor here since there does seem to be some interest in what he has!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are you looking for a waggy 44 or a bronco 44? I know he has both or at least that is what I remember him saying.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
ScoTaco said:
Can u see if there is driver side drop 44 for me Bear?Thanks in advance.
If you SAS - I got dibs on all your IFS parts!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts