TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'll let Dan tell the story in full underage boobies and all. :eek: I'll just start it.
We headed up to Big Bear to pre-run Gold Mtn and play around a little, well it ended up being a nightmare and then not so bad. Ok I'll let Dan finish I have to leave.

Peace, Jesse

Heres the pics:
http://www.nowwgasa.net/gallery/view_album.php?page=1

BTW Dan, by far one of the best trips I've had. See you on the 12th.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Okay, works now...holy crap!

And any employer who makes their employees surf with dialup should be taken out and flogged :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
1noobie said:
Well I'll let Dan tell the story in full underage boobies and all. :eek: I'll just start it.
We headed up to Big Bear to pre-run Gold Mtn and play around a little, well it ended up being a nightmare and then not so bad. Ok I'll let Dan finish I have to leave.

Peace, Jesse

Heres the pics:
http://www.nowwgasa.net/gallery/view_album.php?page=1

BTW Dan, by far one of the best trips I've had. See you on the 12th.
Have to divert em to the other forums.....there's too many damn forums to keep track of ahhhhhh.....anyway, agreed a great trip indeed Jesse....looking forward to feb 12

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,482 Posts
Wow, thats alot of cracks. Lets think back....what might have caused that??? Hmmmm..... :confused: :confused:

I know....Joshua Tree!!!! :eek:

Still gonna jump your truck at JT? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
451 Posts
ShowStop said:
Wow, thats alot of cracks. Lets think back....what might have caused that??? Hmmmm.....

I know....Joshua Tree!!!!

Still gonna jump your truck at JT?

Yes

:xsmokin1: ...and i quote "Build it, Wheel it, Break it, Fix it!!"..... :welder:

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,482 Posts
BlingTaco said:
Yes

:xsmokin1: ...and i quote "Build it, Wheel it, Break it, Fix it!!"..... :welder:
Hmmmm...where have I heard that phrase before? Better pay royalties to Mike...

Looks like a nice job with the repairs. Who did all the welding? Was that a welding rod I saw in one of the pics?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ShowStop said:
Looks like a nice job with the repairs. Who did all the welding? Was that a welding rod I saw in one of the pics?
We stopped at a auto parts store and this guy called one of his buddies. He did all the welding, pretty bugery after all the shit he was talking about crappy welding. Yes that was a welding rod. He had a portable welder on the back of his truck. $100 an hour.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
BlingTaco said:
it's not that i'm hard on her......she just has pms every time I go on a ttora run....
two words: Tube frame :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts