TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sent Brian at URD an e-mail asking about running the 2.0" pulley above 5000' because I'm maxxed out at 5.5psi with my 2.2" pulley. As I expected, he called me a couple of hours later and answered all my questions, and by the end of our conversation, I was not only purchasing a 2.0" pulley, but a full set of URD pulleys (crank, S/C, and tensioner) at a great price. How am I supposed to get ahead if I keep spending my pay raises with these guys!!!!

Thanks for the great service URD.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
So I sent Brian at URD an e-mail asking about running the 2.0" pulley above 5000' because I'm maxxed out at 5.5psi with my 2.2" pulley. As I expected, he called me a couple of hours later and answered all my questions, and by the end of our conversation, I was not only purchasing a 2.0" pulley, but a full set of URD pulleys (crank, S/C, and tensioner) at a great price. How am I supposed to get ahead if I keep spending my pay raises with these guys!!!!

Thanks for the great service URD.
lol its not that brian is just a heluva good sales person. oh and their product is good

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Breathegood,

If you want to sell me your 2.2" pulley for a good price, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Doug
Will do, but just so you know, I may be doing a couple of weeks of tunning before I give up the 2.2. I want to make sure I'm safe first.

·
Registered
111 Posts
5.5psi on 2.2" pulley..is that right? What size is the stock one and it is pushing out 7 psi, I thought the stock is about 2.25" hmmm are you at high altitude?

df

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5.5psi on 2.2" pulley..is that right? What size is the stock one and it is pushing out 7 psi, I thought the stock is about 2.25" hmmm are you at high altitude?

df
Stock pulley is 2.38" I believe. I'm at 6200', so yeah, it's a pretty dramatic drop in MAP. My boost gauge gets up to ~8psi. It's frustrating to tune when you're used to seeing a higher pressure on the boost gauge and you go to the R4 software and is showing a significantly lower absolute pressure.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Breathegood,

Did you ever get the 2.2" pulley switched out? I'm still interested in it when you're ready to sell it. Let me know.

Thanks,
Doug
I'm not totally convinced yet that I've done the right thing with the 2.0 pulley, but I'm getting there. Will let you know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.