TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be attending this event. I'll be in a new, lifted Tacoma on loan for the weekend courtesy of the dealer handing out some free promo stuff! Zilla won't make it as she will be heading back to Alabama that day. Anyway, here is the info...

Dayton Ole Tyme Days
4x4 Show & Shine
Saturday April 21ST 2007

The event will be at the Prosperity Bank parking lot with vehicle entry from behind McDonalds. We will have some room for trailers and tow rigs and if we run out of room the trailers can be unloaded and taken to the Jr. High School parking lot with transportation provided back to the show. The entry fee of $20.00 and participant’s information will turn in at check-in time from 9:00a.m. To 11:30a.m. We will be serving free BBQ from noon to 2:00pm for everyone that enters the 4x4 show. Accommodations are available at the new Best Western on Hwy 90 Ph # 936-257-7600

The 4x4 show & shine will be on Saturday from 9:00a.m. until 5:00p.m. With trophies for Best Trail Rig Jeep-1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Trail Rig Truck-1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Show 4x4-1st, 2nd, 3rd Peoples Choice 4x4-1st, 2nd, 3rd and plaques for Muddiest-4x4, Hard Luck-4x4, & Farthest Drive-4x4. We will have a new category for the kids under 15 years old, Junior Rig -1st through 15th, place trophies. To enter the Jr. Rig competition they must be able to ride on or drive the entry vehicle and must have at least four wheels with one entry per adult entry. Please try to let me know in advance so I can make sure all children that enter get a trophy. Bring your own lawn chairs, ice chest with favorite beverage, umbrella for shade, and the whole family. There will be live music Friday night, all day Saturday with two bands playing for the street dance Saturday night (BYOB).

All the proceeds from the Show & Shine go to the Dayton Ole Tyme Days Scholarship fund. I hope to see everyone and look forward to having a good time.

For more information contact:

Leo Brown Ph# 936-258-8776

1 - 1 of 1 Posts