TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know if any one is running these Dick Cepek DC1 wheels at 16x8? I am told by some they will work sometimes yes sometimes no? the reason. they are giving is that the front calibors are sometimes differnt from one side to the next. Meaning they would be bigger on one side? The back spacing is 4.03 on these wheels. Does anyone know what stock backspacing is on the 06 tacoma 4x4 trd off road 4dr wheels? The FCII tires are 32" diameter 10.6" wide and 8.1 tread at 265R75 16 Dose any one think these will give me trouble? I am allso lifting the front 2". My truck is a 06 tacoma 4dr trd off road package. Thanks in advance for any help Joe

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just installed the DC-1 wheels yesterday on my 07 tacoma with 2inch hoes up front i have no problems with callipers and they were tire pressure sensor friendly. I installed 285 75 r16 good year wrangler silent armor all terrains and love them. no problems here the backspacing is exactly what you need 4" what price are you getting them for?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I believe the stock back spacing is in the 5.25" region.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the news that is what I wanted to hear. Is your tacoma a TRD OFF ROAD,Sport or just regular?I ask because of the front brakes. I have a price from a sales guy at Performance products for 4 wheels 16x8 DC1 blacedout and 4 265R75 16 Dick Cepek FCII for $1209 delivered not mounted. Did you get Polised or blakedout? Thanks again Joe

·
Registered
92 Posts
i have the trd offroad and it is a double cab. pictures comming soon. i got my 16x8 dc-1 wheels for 475 including shipping through jc whitney. i got mine polished personal preference

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW I am suprised! I realy want to see the pics of them on your truck. I gave up on getting them everyone I spoke to right down to the tecs at Dick Cepek (micketythompson ) said they would not fit! They said that even the 17x9 would need 1/4" spacers to clear the calipers! Please post pics as soon as pssible. Thanks for the response Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts