21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Nice pics Jeff.....:D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yes they are very cool pics and videos. Thanks everyone for getting me through the valley. I'm glad nobody had to drag me out. It's good to be lucky. This trip was a definite confidence builder. It's cool to know people with trucks like mine.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Wow looks like fun! Rocky and bumpy trip I bet. Derek sweet video. That shelf road looks sketchy.

·
NVTTORA Pres. 社長
696 Posts
What a great trip! Want to thank Andrew again for putting this together.

I will be scheduling spring and fall annual trips to Death Valley, the place is incredible to explore.

My pics and vids will take some time to get up, but they are coming.

I think I am in the running for the official "That Guy" award for this run, due to the granite stab my x-member took. :eek:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Wow looks like fun! Rocky and bumpy trip I bet. Derek sweet video. That shelf road looks sketchy.
Thanks Travis! :D

What a great trip! Want to thank Andrew again for putting this together.

I will be scheduling spring and fall annual trips to Death Valley, the place is incredible to explore.

My pics and vids will take some time to get up, but they are coming.

I think I am in the running for the official "That Guy" award for this run, due to the granite stab my x-member took. :eek:
I bet when you came up with the idea of the "That guy" sticker, you didn't ever think it would be awarded to you!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Holy shit that trip looks like it was fun.

Glad everyone had fun. I hope to free up my time in the near future and can't wait to make some more trips! I'm sure 89ToyRunner feels the same way since we both work in the same dungeon.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Holy shit that trip looks like it was fun.

Glad everyone had fun. I hope to free up my time in the near future and can't wait to make some more trips! I'm sure 89ToyRunner feels the same way since we both work in the same dungeon.
...the dungeon :xdevil:. Hopefully one day some one :flamethro it to the ground.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I've been wanting to post up since we've been home, but just have not had an opportunity. Now I want to put in my :2cents:.
Amazing trip. Absolutely had a blast. For my first taste of camping, I would say I am definitely a fan. However I feel like you haven't really camped until you.. Uh. You know:eek:. How can I put this? Break in the new traveling facilities.:roll eyes: At any rate what a great time. The whole experience. From the caravanning to DV., all the way to the trip home.
I did want to thank Andrew for putting together a great run, it was great to meet you and Vanessa. It was great going on another Cali adventure W/ the my two out of state traveling Bros., Mike and Jeff.:) As always I enjoyed debating my two politically aware buddies (although due to fatigue I felt I took a verbal ass- whipping:mad: Grrr!). :p Also everyone else for their support, patience, and encouragement (in using me as a guinea pig to test the limits of some shelf road and some random bridge!).:eek: Seriously, just a great group and a great time. I am looking forward to the next multi-day adventure. There's a lot more I'd like to post but I have to get to bed. Again thanks to all for some good times.
- CC

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
15 Participants
Ludedude
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing