TTORA Forum banner

Death Valley 2/10 - 2/12 AAR

8K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  Ludedude 
#1 ·
Epic WIN!

Photos and more later ;)

#36 ·
I've been wanting to post up since we've been home, but just have not had an opportunity. Now I want to put in my :2cents:.
Amazing trip. Absolutely had a blast. For my first taste of camping, I would say I am definitely a fan. However I feel like you haven't really camped until you.. Uh. You know:eek:. How can I put this? Break in the new traveling facilities.:roll eyes: At any rate what a great time. The whole experience. From the caravanning to DV., all the way to the trip home.
I did want to thank Andrew for putting together a great run, it was great to meet you and Vanessa. It was great going on another Cali adventure W/ the my two out of state traveling Bros., Mike and Jeff.:) As always I enjoyed debating my two politically aware buddies (although due to fatigue I felt I took a verbal ass- whipping:mad: Grrr!). :p Also everyone else for their support, patience, and encouragement (in using me as a guinea pig to test the limits of some shelf road and some random bridge!).:eek: Seriously, just a great group and a great time. I am looking forward to the next multi-day adventure. There's a lot more I'd like to post but I have to get to bed. Again thanks to all for some good times.
- CC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.