TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling a Deaver progressive 3-leaf pack. These have ~10,000 miles on them. They should provide about 1.5" of lift and improve rear articulation. I'm selling these because I went with more lift. SOLD

4.10 Front differential out of a 98 tacoma. Run with Mobil 1 gear oil exclusively. Missing the passenger diff tube and stub. SOLD

Hella 550 clear light covers for sale. These can be left on while the lights are on. Just a few small scratches, excellent shape.
$15 shipped!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Leaf springs

Hey man, i'm looking to get some new leaf springs, i have a 2.5 inch suspension lift on a 96' regular cab tacoma, but i have the regular leaf packs with shackles on them. But the thing is, the stock leaf packs are starting to sag pretty bad, so do you know if those Deavers will fit on a 96' regular cab 4x4?
I'm selling a Deaver progressive 3-leaf pack. These have ~10,000 miles on them. They should provide about 1.5" of lift and improve rear articulation. I'm selling these because I went with more lift. $110 shipped to anywhere in the U.S.! Include new centering pins!

4.10 Front differential out of a 98 tacoma. Run with Mobil 1 gear oil exclusively. Missing the passenger diff tube and stub. $80 + shipping

Hella 550 clear light covers for sale. These can be left on while the lights are on. Just a few small scratches, excellent shape.
$15 shipped!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure if these will fit a 96, as the leaf spring length changed in 98. They will help with sagging springs.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hornito,

Did you ever pull a trailor with those springs?

If so did they work well?

Would it be possible ( or safe) to use the factory overload spring with that deaver leaf pack to increasing the towing capacity?

I don't tow much, but I don't want to be out of luck for the 1-2 times a year I do.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I never towed with these, just highway miles and some jeep trails. You can leave the overload in, it would give you around 1.5" of lift (depending on bed load), plus the thickness of the overload, so maybe 2.5".

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deavers are sold, diff and covers still for sale!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts