TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know where I can get a set of these rear Deaver leaf packs that are in this LT Tacoma article: Tacoma LT rear suspension

Looking for a retailer. Unless, I have to contact Deaver directly.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ocmike said:
Demello sells them
I'll check his site for price. I just found them on Kartek's site for about $540 a pair. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
dyogim said:
Anyone know where I can get a set of these rear Deaver leaf packs that are in this LT Tacoma article: Tacoma LT rear suspension

Looking for a retailer. Unless, I have to contact Deaver directly.
theres a few things that have to happen to run them

1. YOu need to use new hangers up front and they have to be moved forward
2. you need to use new rear shackles and mounts, (box in your frame if you do run 62's!!!)
3. you will probably have to have them dearched a little, i know your solid axle, but they give alot of weight support and even spring under they are high. in your case you will run them spring over so dearching will be in your favor.

they are an excellent leaf pack, im supprised i havent seen any solid axle guys really run them yet, im trying to convince jason to run them on his truck, picture a solid axle with leafs pulling a true 18" of rear wheel travel and articulation.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DesertTRD said:
theres a few things that have to happen to run them

1. YOu need to use new hangers up front and they have to be moved forward
2. you need to use new rear shackles and mounts, (box in your frame if you do run 62's!!!)
3. you will probably have to have them dearched a little, i know your solid axle, but they give alot of weight support and even spring under they are high. in your case you will run them spring over so dearching will be in your favor.

they are an excellent leaf pack, im supprised i havent seen any solid axle guys really run them yet, im trying to convince jason to run them on his truck, picture a solid axle with leafs pulling a true 18" of rear wheel travel and articulation.
What's the reason for new hangers? Are they wider than stock? I have rear shackles now( about 5"-6"~estimate). Currently the stock tundra leaf lengths are about 61.5" long. I'm thnking I'll be able to bolt them on as is but, that's just assumption.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
dyogim said:
What's the reason for new hangers? Are they wider than stock? I have rear shackles now( about 5"-6"~estimate). Currently the stock tundra leaf lengths are about 61.5" long. I'm thnking I'll be able to bolt them on as is but, that's just assumption.
whats the front eyelet to center pin measurement, maybe call deaver up and get some info. Eric will be more than helpfull if you wanna call them up.. They can give you advice for your truck!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DesertTRD said:
whats the front eyelet to center pin measurement, maybe call deaver up and get some info. Eric will be more than helpfull if you wanna call them up.. They can give you advice for your truck!
The front measurement is either 30" or 31.5". I'll give them a call tomorrow after I get some measurements from my truck.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spoke with Jeff at Deaver(714-542-3703) and got the measurements for the 61.5" LT rear springs.

Center pin to front hanger(along the arch): 27 3/4"

Center pin to rear hanger(along the arch): 33 3/4"

2.5" wide

1 - 8 of 8 Posts