TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bed Buddy

Thank you everyone for the responces. the deavers are sold.

The light bar is sold.

And for the the dirtbike people... this is a bed buddy by Universal for $80.00. It is made of all aluminum and will eliviate the bed flex into the back of your cab.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I have the 8 pack deavers & ~700 pounds is the limit. If your take that weight off road good luck. My honda rancher does fine, ~500 pounds. GREAT springs, my favorite upgrade!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya, the 7 pack is excellent for wheel'n/offroading and maybe two dirtbikes. it won't be so good if you are hauling alot of weight... Then again, at this price ($375.00) you can call deaver for couple extra leafs and still save alot of $$$ for the price of a set 9 packs. Plus you won't have to buy the extended brake line and U bolts.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
if youll sell the buddy for 80 shipped to norcal,give me your paypal and youll see the money in the next 12 hours

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
584 Posts
how much shipping to PA 17241 on the springs ?

·
Registered
870 Posts
crazy10toes said:
you can call deaver for couple extra leafs and still save alot of $$$ for the price of a set 9 packs. Plus you won't have to buy the extended brake line and U bolts.
i have an 8 leaf pack and need to add a leaf and rearch cuz i went from a x-cab to a d-cab with armor, deaver told me 200$, you would think after buying a 500 dollar spring they would work with you a little bit, so "saving alot" isnt entirely true, but you should also put these up on race-dezert.com also, they should go quick

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
trdtacostand04 said:
i have an 8 leaf pack and need to add a leaf and rearch cuz i went from a x-cab to a d-cab with armor, deaver told me 200$, you would think after buying a 500 dollar spring they would work with you a little bit, so "saving alot" isnt entirely true, but you should also put these up on race-dezert.com also, they should go quick
Wow! i didn't know that. thanks for the heads-up, good to know when i have to customize my leaf pack.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
nation
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing