TTORA Forum banner

Deaver AAL + stock leafs

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Tweeter 
#1 ·
Title says it all, the stock leafs on my truck plus the Deaver 3 AAL. These things have been used but still in excellent shape. No rusting or damage and haven't sagged at all the entire time they've been on my truck.

I also have a pair of stock front fenders off my truck, black paint no scratches, and in excellent shape as well.

My truck's a 2000 Tacoma, and I'm in Lake Forest/Irvine So Cal but I'm willing to meet part way to get rid of this stuff since it's just taking up space right now.

Deavers/Leafs - $150

Fenders - $50

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions, I'll have pictures up later my truck's not with me at the moment.

-Tweeter

#3 ·
Tweeter said:
Title says it all, the stock leafs on my truck plus the Deaver 3 AAL. These things have been used but still in excellent shape. No rusting or damage and haven't sagged at all the entire time they've been on my truck.

I also have a pair of stock front fenders off my truck, black paint no scratches, and in excellent shape as well.

My truck's a 2000 Tacoma, and I'm in Lake Forest/Irvine So Cal but I'm willing to meet part way to get rid of this stuff since it's just taking up space right now.

Deavers/Leafs - $150

Fenders - $50

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions, I'll have pictures up later my truck's not with me at the moment.

-Tweeter
Dave, I can use the passenger side fender..... :rolleyes: please save it for me.

#5 ·
I'll have my springs back tomorrow, then I can weigh them and see where they'll be at for shipping.

Paul, when do you want your fender? And just to remind you mine has the metal trim and not the plastic flares, just letting you know, if you don't mind then neither do I.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.