TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 97 springs are pretty much shot - I can get a pair of 94 PU springs for 50.00 shipped. The 94 springs are apparently bolt on for 1st gen tacos as discussed here

My question is....I have a 3 leaf deaver AAL on the way - but I was wondering - since the 97 and 94 springs are similair -would I be able to run the deaver 3-leaf AAL on the 94 springs?????

I talked to Deaver and they said the only thing to really worry about would be the pins on the 94 and if they would rub the 3-leaf pack.

Does anyone know if these 94s will work with this AAL and if these pins will rub? or rather if the pins on the 94 are the same as the 97 leaf packs.

THANKS! :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't know how much lift you were planning on getting, but the '94 leafs will be good for a healthy 1.5" by virtue of their arch. I have '94 leafs and Downey shackles, amounting to 3". Depending on what you planned on, you may not need the AAL.

Bump to whether or not the AAL will work.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
22RToy said:
I don't know how much lift you were planning on getting, but the '94 leafs will be good for a healthy 1.5" by virtue of their arch. I have '94 leafs and Downey shackles, amounting to 3". Depending on what you planned on, you may not need the AAL.

Bump to whether or not the AAL will work.

thanks for the reply - well when you changed out the old leaf packs to out in the 94s - did you notice if the spring setup was pretty much the same?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts