TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have founda bunch of forums on deaver leaf springs, but not ones with the information i need. I currently have a 10 pack deaver that is for sale if anyone wants a bite at. I am looking for a 12 pack and live no wheres near deaver so it is not feasable to ship them for rebuilding. Anyone has a 12 pack for sale, or have a web site to order them from? Oh yea the 10 pack has 5k miles on them.

·
Registered
397 Posts
you'd have better luck posting this in the Miscellaneous Stuff For Sale folder.

·
Registered
173 Posts
sdv9903 said:
I am looking for a 12 pack and live no wheres near deaver so it is not feasable to ship them for rebuilding. Anyone has a 12 pack for sale, or have a web site to order them from?
Why couldn't you just order the two extra leaves?

·
Banned
966 Posts
comatzd said:
Why couldn't you just order the two extra leaves?
hmmm, i was thinking the same thing, then just have a local spring shop add the leaves in for you. thats gotta be a whole lot less $$$ than a new 12 leaf set...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will try to see if we have a local spring shop. I tried to just order two extra leaves, but deaver said they would have to change all the shims, or spacers or whaterver they are called and remake the pack instead of just adding two more leafs.

·
Registered
639 Posts
sdv9903 said:
I will try to see if we have a local spring shop. I tried to just order two extra leaves, but deaver said they would have to change all the shims, or spacers or whaterver they are called and remake the pack instead of just adding two more leafs.
If you have a local spring shop, Deaver won't have to send you anything. The spring shop will customize your springs to your specs if they no what they are doing. I had the Deaver 10 pack, and when I added my rack and rear bumper it just wasn't enouigh, so National Spring added to the Deaver pack to accomodate the extra weight. They also added a load spring to help with extra weight when the bed is loaded with gear or materials but doesn't effect the ride when empty. Find a good spring shop and your problems are solved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts