TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
I would be... I've always got a tree from a farm and my wife always got a tree from the forest... i'd like to get into the go out and get a tree from the forest tradition.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Bring it on... I've gone x-mas tree hunting the last three years (last 8 including outside of Orygon) and then all the way back into college. Typical day includes driving till you get detained but piles of snow drifts, make your kill, dig your way out, drive home, celebrate with any form of beer in a green bottle (ok - the college format started with the green bottles). Last three years, I've gone with Cascade Cruisers. A load of fun and it does not matter what rig you drive.... traction and ability to stop is key... yikes!~! Had flashbacks of the year of bumper trucks.. :eek:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Woot, I am up for a snow run, and killing trees. Thats a perfect day :cool:

·
Registered
713 Posts
JoeTacoma02 said:
We should all mob over to fred meyer or k mart or somewhere and buy plastic trees :D
I heard K mart has hella narly curbs Doggy G ;)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Mr Stubs said:
we can tie them on our rigs and drive around town yellin OTTRA! OTTRA!! OTTORA!!!
Hollar players :lmao:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes. You can get a permit for cutting on the National Forest. I'm from the Hood River area, and I've done this a few times. Never combined it with wheeling, though. Tempting...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts