TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone want to make a run to boston and eureka?

im good for it if anyone else is

·
Registered
151 Posts
I might be down for this...My and another FJ owner were planning on heading to Tampa that day to hit some trails...But I don't know what he's doing now and def. want to get out and wheel that day..I'll already be over on that coast that weekend so might be able to make it...

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if no veterans go then we may have to not go to boston because lack of a good spotter for the people who have never been there and me sometimes.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well, are there any other places around there that are good to go wheelin' in?? Looking for more so of trails and rocks than mud...Have enough of that in Corbett...

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there is a sand pit with a few trails and climbs but its like 20 minutes away.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Errrr I *might* could go, but I will most likely be in Melbourne that day. If my truck is in OK shape and there is enough of a group to bother with going I am down. But, if you little Taco whores do go you're going through all of the trails, not just the main loop :flipoff1:

Yeah ok I'm probably in. I'll have to drive from Melbourne to Gainesville and back to Ocala so it probably won't be before 11 or 12 by the time I can get out there. Maybe you guys could run Eureka and I will meet you at boston or something if you want to start earlier.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
11 or 12 sounds good with me. we could go eureka first like you said or after whichever. im probably gonna have a jeep wrangler that will likely break with me. as far as all teh trails instead of the main loop... i doubt it for me lol.

on a side note, do you still havet he mtrs for sale? wondering if you had any pics esp of the rock rash and chunking

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
nickcuban said:
11 or 12 sounds good with me. we could go eureka first like you said or after whichever. im probably gonna have a jeep wrangler that will likely break with me. as far as all teh trails instead of the main loop... i doubt it for me lol.

on a side note, do you still havet he mtrs for sale? wondering if you had any pics esp of the rock rash and chunking
No they be gone.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Oh yeah,

If you guys want you could meet me up here in Gainesville and I could take you out to Moonscape before we hit up Boston. Moonscape is a pretty cool place and it's less than 30 minutes farther of a drive from the south than boston, worth the drive IMO.

Nick is this wrangler stock? Hopefully it breaks so we can laugh :p Then light it on fire to put it out of it's misery.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nah he has a 4 or 5 inch lift on 33/12.50. im sure he'll drop his driveshaft. wouldnt be the first time... or the 15th

is moonscape where iggy did his damage?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Where exactly is this place?? Outside of Tampa?? Me, my bro (Heep owner), and my Broseph in law (another Heep owner) are looking to go out to the Tampa area this coming Sat. to do some wheelin'....Is this anywhere near Orlando?? If you got directions, I can use 'em!!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
They are talking about ocala and gainsville. It would be a good 2hr drive or so for you Dom. I would love to go but my mother in law is coming in tonight through the 28th and I wont have my new meats until after xmas. (Gonna wait for the sales to kick in!!!) :D

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well should we call the whole thing off? i think its supposed to rain anyway, and boston in the rain = bad idea

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
6 Participants
nickcuban
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing