1,159 Posts
did he hydrolock?

gotta keep going!

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
That was a purdy dumbass move...

Still...

Somebody was smart enough to leave a tow line attached... cause unless I missed it... I didn't see anyone swim to attach it ?...

·
Registered
401 Posts
that bitch need to shut the hell up, as for that, who is that stupid, really?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
ahhahaha i love the comments below...

Crikey, with that accent it certainly explains the retarded attempt:
and retarded ho narrateing the vid. she is almost as annoying as the rest of you soccer lovin euro trash fags trying to say how great you are and how stupid americans are. but then you post videos like this that just clairify your stupidity to all... bwa hahahahha Steve Irwin would be proud M8's... LOL

·
Registered
533 Posts
That chick sounded scared......probably for the suv not the guy!!!

Has anyone heard of anybody drowning in a water/mud crossing attempt?

We lost a guy at work last year in a D8 dozer that tried to cross a pond. He got out a ways then this muck shit underneath squirted out from the weight of the dozer and it went under. He couldn't get out, maybe because of mud against the doors or couldn't find the latch when the icey water came gushing in through the open window. I bet it was cold, dark, and scary as shit.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
007 said:
We lost a guy at work last year in a D8 dozer that tried to cross a pond. He got out a ways then this muck shit underneath squirted out from the weight of the dozer and it went under. He couldn't get out, maybe because of mud against the doors or couldn't find the latch when the icey water came gushing in through the open window. I bet it was cold, dark, and scary as shit.
That sucks. Why on earth would anyone try to cross a pond in a Dozer?

They say that you really have to control yourself and know what to do to get out of your car in a situation where it goes under water.. because you can't open the doors do to the pressure on them from the water. You're supposed to roll down the window if you have manual windows(with the crank), or if you have electric ones use either a punch tool or a screwdriver to break the window in the middle and then swim out.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
you won't be able to break the glass with the pressure of the water outside the windows with the inside dry... or with little water... you have to wait til the water fills up inside so that the pressure is equalized.. then use yer tool, and swim out safely... but if it's too deep.. I dunno... Good Luck is all I say!!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Damn. Well don't everyone RUSH to get him out of there, LMAO!!!
And I too agree, that chick was annoying. :D

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
my incredibly paranoied step mom has one of those tools and i make fun of her for it all the time...lol she drrives a camry, when will she need it?

partyman66 said:
That sucks. Why on earth would anyone try to cross a pond in a Dozer?

They say that you really have to control yourself and know what to do to get out of your car in a situation where it goes under water.. because you can't open the doors do to the pressure on them from the water. You're supposed to roll down the window if you have manual windows(with the crank), or if you have electric ones use either a punch tool or a screwdriver to break the window in the middle and then swim out.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
23 Participants
jon_7248
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing