TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know if any of you had the DeeZee black tool box. I did some searching and couldn;t find much. Just want to know how durable it is and how well it stands up to use. Thanks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Portman said:
I wanted to know if any of you had the DeeZee black tool box. I did some searching and couldn;t find much. Just want to know how durable it is and how well it stands up to use. Thanks.
I was looking at my silver deezee box today, wondering if the black ones held up to scuffs any better. I've had mine for 4 yrs, the top is really dulled, would need to pass some alumabrite on it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the black aside . . . is it still water proof after 4 years? in solid shape? thats all i am concerned about. what kinds of things do you carry in there at all times? i am planning on at least 125lbs. of gear full time.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I have a deezee box it's great. I have all my trail tools, inverter, fuse block, viar compressor, optima battery, battery isolator all in mine. I fabbed a dividing wall to seperate the tools from the electronics. It has held up very well. including my recent trip down to baja.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I keep my straps, tools, steel toes, and whatever I value yet can't shove into my cab.
Never had a leak issue, nor a sweating issue (being in the muggy louisiana weather and all).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
tacotoby
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing