TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone need a very seldom used Dell 4600C Comes with flat panel 17" monitor, keyboard and all connections. It works perfect. I am about to place it on e-bay and no longer need it. Had it for about a year or so, and it works perfect. Great computer and its compact. Nice style. Pictures and spec upon request if anyone is interested. Located in San Angelo Tx. I paid 1200 for the PC and monitor. Would be willing to sell for much less than that. Let me know if this is something anyone has an interest in. Must sell before I move this summer.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
jhunter said:
Anyone need very seldom used Dell 4600C Comes with flat panel 17" monitor, keyboard and all connctions. It works perfect. I am about to place it on e-bay and no longer need it. Had it for about a year or so, and it works perfect. Great computer and its compact. Nice style. Pictures and spec upon request if anyone is interested. Located in San Angelo Tx. I paid 1200 for the PC and monitor. Would be willing to sell for much less than that. Let me know if this is something anyone has and interest in. Must sell before I move this summer.
how much for just the monitor?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM's sent back. Pictures and specs comming this afternoon. Cooper, if someone just wants the tower, I will split them up. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from interested buyers.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
jhunter said:
PM's sent back. Pictures and specs comming this afternoon. Cooper, if someone just wants the tower, I will split them up. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from interested buyers.
OK..just let me know as I am very interested depending on price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts