TTORA Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Bryant Summerour? As in used to work for Clayton Fire, with Egleston now (I think)?
About would have to be the same person. I know at the time he lived in McDonough.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I joined in early 00 before I even bought my Taco. My original screen name was tacomajoe77. I didn’t post much for years just read a lot .My screen name seemed to remind folks of another guy that had the screen name TACOMAJOE that was a major tool and was band or something. The first real TTORA event I attended was 05 Takeover at Paragon.

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts

I don't remember the GA particulars. I was in TN at the time. TN Pres was last name Ward. First name John maybe??? He owned a 4x4 shop north of Knoxville. I actually have a TTORA member ship card from back then.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm about 5 months late to the party (as usual), but here goes nothing.

1. I think I joined the old forum some time in 03. That's a guess because I bought my 04 Tacoma in April of 04 and I had been here for a while when I finally bought that truck.

2. I can barely remember the year. I have no clue what month it was. :lmao: It was probably in the Fall.

3. King James was the prez.

4. I most likely found it searching for a bumper (which I never bought) on yahoo.

5. I think the first meet and greet I went to was at Wild Wings in Roswell. That was my first time meeting Jack (and his daughter), Rick, Kyle and maybe Marshall. That was a long time ago.
The next (unofficial?) meet-up was at Hooters near King James' house. We went over to his house afterwards to put sliders on Ricks truck or something. My memory fails me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
About 9 years later

Hey KMRunner, maybe you are still around, This is John from the wrenchahton, I remember those days I would drive for hours to work on someone's truck, lol. I haven't talked to those guys in years and years. Would love to hook back up sometime. After the Delphi days, I never transitioned to the new system, which is why I'm a newbie on here. I remember shortly joining the TN chapter not too long after I picked up my 2k taco in late 2000.

1. I want to say late 1999 or early 2000.

3. Bryant Summerour

4. Search engine..believe it was yahoo

5. I believe my first trail ride was with TN ttora. I went wheeling with Bad Brad, Jon(TNtaco) and Kenny(Flamed Taco)..Anybody remember that guy? Silver Taco with purple flames :)

My first meet and greet was a wrench-a-thon. Can't remember who all was there but I remember Jon(TNTaco), Jack and Ben Rousell being there. We installed spacer lifts on mine and Ben's Taco.

My first official GA TTora run was at Amicola Falls/Anderson Creek. I believe Phil, James, Dave and Jeffro were in attendance.

Daniel, the green taco on Xterrains was Anthony. He recently moved back to GA after moving away to Maryland. If you are talking about the Silver Quad Cab supercharged Taco that was Norman.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
18 Participants
John Ward
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing