TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Maverick said:
Ya, too busy over here to really worry about delphi at this point, plus
we all cant be fast paced post whores like ur self.
You'd be surprised how much meth increases your productivity.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Maverick said:
is it just me or did delphi just hit the crapper? Not too much of a shock, Guess this is just in time.
Can we respond to an individual post in threads? I am testing the "qoute message in reply?" check box.

·
Registered
44 Posts
BigDaddyToy said:
Can we respond to an individual post in threads? I am testing the "qoute message in reply?" check box.
I am testing the "Qoute message in reply?" check box to see if I get an email of a reply to my post.?!

I don't understand this new forum and I hope that I receive e-mail notifications when some one qoutes my message in their reply.

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
BigDaddyToy said:
I am testing the "Qoute message in reply?" check box to see if I get an email of a reply to my post.?!

I don't understand this new forum and I hope that I receive e-mail notifications when some one qoutes my message in their reply.
You should get an email from this, Paul.

·
Registered
44 Posts
valkyrie said:
You should get an email from this, Paul.
Nothing?! :( I hope it is a bug. I want to be notified via e-mail.

Also, I don't show up on the members list. Finally, finding the area to make admin changes (p/w, e-mail, sig pic, avatar, etc) was/is way too hard to find. Yes, I am a stupid newbie - but it is still too hard to find.

How about a link on all pages that say's "My Account"?

I am addressing this to you because you are intelligent and a peace keeper (non-flamer & retired crusty 'ol sailor) and it appears that you are also a Mod.

Gracias

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
BigDaddyToy said:
Nothing?! :( I hope it is a bug. I want to be notified via e-mail.

Also, I don't show up on the members list. Finally, finding the area to make admin changes (p/w, e-mail, sig pic, avatar, etc) was/is way too hard to find. Yes, I am a stupid newbie - but it is still too hard to find.

How about a link on all pages that say's "My Account"?

I am addressing this to you because you are intelligent and a peace keeper (non-flamer & retired crusty 'ol sailor) and it appears that you are also a Mod.

Gracias
1. Not a mod
2. still learning myself

You won't be on the members list until you have 25 posts. You get email if you set it up. This is actually easier than Delphi. All your info is under the link (look up & left) called "User CP". It means User Control Panel.

·
Registered
72 Posts
valkyrie said:
1. Not a mod
2. still learning myself

You won't be on the members list until you have 25 posts. You get email if you set it up. This is actually easier than Delphi. All your info is under the link (look up & left) called "User CP". It means User Control Panel.
I figured out what User CP did, but I had zero clue what the "CP" stood for..Thanks

·
www.madmav.com
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BigDaddyToy said:

Under User CP>Edit Options>Default Thread Subscription Mode

Do Not Subcribe - means it will not auto subscribe, you will NOT get emails when someone replys to a thread you posted in, unless you manually subscribe (under thread tools at the top)

Instant Notification - As soon as someone posts to a thread you have posted in, it sends you a email, with the post in it, so you never have to come to the board if it wasnt to you, or wasnt relevant since you can read the message in your email.

Daily Notification - Summary off all subscribe threads posted to every day.

Weekly Notification - Same as above, done weekly.

If you want to see the tree of who replied to who, click Display Modes, and try it out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts