TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a Delta TrukPocket toolbox for use inside truck bed. It attaches on the side of the inner portion of the truck bed, and extends over the wheel well. It would be convenient if you need a little extra room for tow ropes, chains, tie-downs and tools but aren't willing to sacrifice all the room across the truck by the cab. It's made out of polyethylene so it will never rust.

The locking mechanism is all metal (you can see in the pictures) and seems very secure. There is a rubber cap around the lock to keep water out. The lid is removable, which allows you to mount the toolbox on either side of your truck bed and open it however you want. This box also has a drain plug at the bottom that screws shut, so (if you want) you can use it as a cooler for the next time you camp out or tailgate.

This toolbox is brand new. It has never ever been used or mounted. It comes with instructions, mounting hardware, and two keys for the lock. I bought it recently and decided to go for a full size box because I have too much stuff.

This will fit ANY truck, from small to fullsize (however, I know on the Tacoma you'll have to mount it in the rear portion of the bed because there's not enough room between the wheel well and cab)

I'm looking for $120 including shipping.

**For exact dimensions, please see the website below**

This website has it on sale (before shipping costs) for $120: http://trucktoys4less.com/powhwetrto.html
model 251000

PM, or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
88toy4x4 said:
Is it the 16" tall model, #251000? You might want to clarify which one it is.
That's a good point. It's the 16" model, 251000. Thanks for pointing that out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts