TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just getting a feeler out... I am thinking of selling my Bed Bar for a '04 on down taco. It was powder coated and since been rattle canned to prevent rust. I am thinking around $100 + shipping. Item is located in Mesa, AZ.

Edit:
The Buyer's Line-Up:
  1. jhunter
  2. ONX
  3. TACO4X4
  4. Cruznlife1
  5. Bagow

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hurley994 said:
just the bedbar? or including the lights on it?
You are #1. Got your PM too. Please PM me where you would like it shipped and I will get a quote on over to you. After that we'll go through PayPal for the buyer protection if you agree to the Shipping.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Did you get the PM from me? I hope I was first, and I hope your going to sell it for sure. I need this bad, one more thing I can mark off the list.

·
Registered
472 Posts
flyingwil said:
You are #1. Got your PM too. Please PM me where you would like it shipped and I will get a quote on over to you. After that we'll go through PayPal for the buyer protection if you agree to the Shipping.
I believe you meant for that to be directed to jhunter...because i didnt pm you... ;)

so yes jhunter....its yours.....breathe....relax..... :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
hurley994 said:
I believe you meant for that to be directed to jhunter...because i didnt pm you... ;)

so yes jhunter....its yours.....breathe....relax..... :D

:D Been lurking the classified folder for 3 months waiting on items on my list. I seem to always be #2 on things. Besides, you dont need it, your trucks already kick ass, mine is the one that needs help ;)

·
Registered
472 Posts
haha yeah ur right, i already have a bed bar....but i was just wondering if the stuff was included cuz that would have been one crazy rad deal.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.