TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,
I'd like to know if anyone is running the new design DEMELLO bolt on sliders for the 95-04 tacoma (i.e. U mount bracketes arround the frame) with the new Bud Built Skid and Belly Pan that uses an additional additional cross member as show in Zuk's picture here:

Thanks for the pic Zuk!

Cheers :beer:,
P

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
you should email budbuilt with the exact same question and picture. He would be the one to confirm this.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

ben90 said:
you should email budbuilt with the exact same question and picture. He would be the one to confirm this.
I've done that already but have not heard a response yet. I figured someone on this board would have both items on their rig.

Cheers :xbeer3: ,
P

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
P1michaud said:
Folks,
I'd like to know if anyone is running the new design DEMELLO bolt on sliders for the 95-04 tacoma (i.e. U mount bracketes arround the frame) with the new Bud Built Skid and Belly Pan that uses an additional additional cross member as show in Zuk's picture here:

Thanks for the pic Zuk!

P
it's hard to tell from the picture but if the skid doesn't line up with any of the 4 bigger holes in the side of the frame you would be fine. I can't tell from the picture.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Better pics

cb77DEMELLO said:
it's hard to tell from the picture but if the skid doesn't line up with any of the 4 bigger holes in the side of the frame you would be fine. I can't tell from the picture.
I got these pics from ZUK's thread posted by ZUK and LAW and they show where the cross member bolts to the frame a bit better:

Proper installation of cross memeber:

Cross memeber installed backwards:

Does this help any?
P

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
P1michaud said:
I got these pics from ZUK's thread posted by ZUK and LAW and they show where the cross member bolts to the frame a bit better:

Proper installation of cross memeber:

Cross memeber installed backwards:

Does this help any?
P
If that skid is installed backwards as indicated in the post. This would lead me to believe when it's installed right that it shouldn't interfere with the sliders. I don't know for sure but judging by the pictures it looks like it would clear.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sliders and Skid Plate

cb77DEMELLO said:
This would lead me to believe when it's installed right that it shouldn't interfere with the sliders. I don't know for sure but judging by the pictures it looks like it would clear.
Thanks,
Only one way to figure it out. I'll order the bolt on sliders and try!
Cheers and thanks for the feedback.
P

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They should fit no problem

Due to lack of funds, I re-built my existing sliders to be bolt on design but just in case anyone else wanted to use Demello bolt on sliders and a BudBuilt belly pan and cross member the Demello bolt on sliders should fit.

This pic shows the location of my BudBuilt bolt in cross member for my belly pan and the location of my U shapped bracket (same location that the Demello bolt on sliders use.).

Cheers,
P

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have both on my truck, and they do fit just fine. both are fucking great products too. the budbuilt skid is really burly and the sliders are definitely worth the price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts