TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around at different bumpers, and Demello seems to be one of the best. I have a 04' 4x4 taco, and I was looking at the rear tube bumper and the frount pre-runner bumper. Now what is the difference between the pre-runner bumper and the 4x4 bumper. And does anyone know of any other good brands with the same basic product. Maybe for a little less money?

·
Premium Member
154 Posts

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Demellos stuff is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. I recently got the rear tube bumper, and some sliders from him and they are SOLID, I love 'em. And yeah, give Jason a call...his customer service is great and he will answer all your questions and reply to emails real quick!

·
Registered
475 Posts
I just got my square tube and swing gate with tire carrier rear bumper from Jason. I expressed all my ideas and concerns to Jason, for I wanted something strong to haul my dirt bike, etc. Jason not only answered all my question but also built it super sturdy. And add all the extras I wanted too.
I know Jason, John and all the guys in his shop really go the extra mile to built what you want.
Give Jaons a call and he'll answer all the question you may have.

FS.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
yup, square tube it is, and like I said...they are solid, I love em...but how did you know???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts