TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed my Demello front bumper and ACRO lights and thought I would post up a few pics. I had an ARB Bull Bar on my FJC originally, but opted to sell it in favor of the DO high clearance front bumper. The DO bumper is ~60 lighter then the ARB and as you can see in the pictures, much more compact and provides improved clearance over the ARB. IMO fits the front of the FJC better.

Thanks Jason for a great bumper!!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Sweet!
Great choice, now it needs some rock damage and mud on it! ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Damn, that's a great looking rig. I'm hoping to place an order for the DO bumper this week. You have any pics of that thing from the side of your FJ? Do the hoops have much forward cant to them?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damn, that's a great looking rig. I'm hoping to place an order for the DO bumper this week. You have any pics of that thing from the side of your FJ? Do the hoops have much forward cant to them?
Only the center hoop has any forward cant to it. The side hoops are fairly straight. Here are a couple more from the side. Click on a pic to enlarge.

man, that looks real nice. that is exactly what i want for my 06 taco. how much was it?
www.demello-offroad.com has all the information that you'll need. Although, I don't think Jason makes plate style bumper for the 06 Taco's yet. You can always call and ask.

I would swap out my ARB if I could break even
I sold my ARB and got the DO bumper and I have a little cash left over. There is a lot of demand for the ARB bumpers on the fjc forum. If you really want the DO bumper I say go for it. You'll have no problem selling your ARB for a very fair price.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sol - you've developed a sickness. Nice work, as usual, as expected.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts