TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased this bumper for my truck but decided to go a different route (prerunner). the bumper has 4 light tabs , its powdercoated,and overall good condition. for pictures click here > http://www.demello-offroad.com//catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27_24&products_id=70&osCsid=e18a65878902d67e44667e6164d9772b
its the exact same bumper. i purchased it from the owner of that red tacoma. im asking exactly what i paid for which is 700. not really looking to ship . prefer local pickup (orange county). [email protected] is my email . thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,347 Posts
You have an email.

What kind of line is on the winch? how old? pictuers of the exact bumper/winch would be nice.. I can host them for you. [email protected]

'that red tacoma'... sorry but there are quite a few red tacomas out there!
 

·
truck ~n~ tow
Joined
·
10,917 Posts
Wgasa84 said:
'that red tacoma'... sorry but there are quite a few red tacomas out there!
Er... the red one shown modeling the bumper on Jason's site ?

See the little picture ?.. :slap:

I really have to check every post you make these days... ha ha ha

onlyzenki said:
i recently purchased this bumper for my truck i purchased it from the owner of that red tacoma. http://www.demello-offroad.com//cat...4667e6164d9772b
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,347 Posts
TacoDell said:
Er... the red one shown modeling the bumper on Jason's site ?

See the little picture ?.. :slap:

I really have to check every post you make these days... ha ha ha
OK. cocksucker. I read it as 'that red tacoma' as in one that recently sold. You know as well as I do how many Red tacomas with DO products on them.

And now you are admitting to stalking me... scary!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,502 Posts
How much for just the winch?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
281 Posts
Man looks pretty nice if you decided to sell just the winch let me know
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
Hey there. I really would like this. If you are willing to store it for a couple of months that would be great. Ofcourse after I paid you for it. I am planning a trip to SF in early summer. I could come and get it. Also intereted in which winch is in it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
MNTaco said:
Hey there. I really would like this. If you are willing to store it for a couple of months that would be great. Ofcourse after I paid you for it. I am planning a trip to SF in early summer. I could come and get it. Also intereted in which winch is in it.
he said the m8000, pay attention :slap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
LOL..Yeah...I slapped myself for asking such a stupid question. DUH! Some days I am SUCH a dumb ass!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
your pm is full.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,502 Posts
What's the deal here? I need a winch.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top