TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a couple sliders that, for one reason or anther, can't be sold as new. They were either damaged in shipping and returned or built by someone with there eyes closed.

Our first set here is a pair of bolt on 05 sliders they were powder coated but got scratched in shipping and then were left out side to rust. $200.00 SOLD

No hardware, as is. Plus shipping or pick up.

I have 3 sets of access cab Tundra sliders. All 3 sets were bolt on but they are .5in too high you can either cut the legs and fix the problem or tilt them a little and weld them on to your frame. These have writing on them and could use some paint. They also have scratches from moving around. If you wanted to do some work to them they could also be used on a 05 Tacoma but you would have to cut some of the legs and reweld them back on.

150.00 each set. Plus shipping or pick up. 1 set gone 2 left.

These are a set of 05 weld on sliders with a couple scathes they were returned and not wrapped properly.

300.00 Plus shipping. SOLD

All sales are final. First come first serve.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
i dont know the length measurements from the older tacos to the newer ones but i dont think any of these would work correct?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tacotoy said:
i dont know the length measurements from the older tacos to the newer ones but i dont think any of these would work correct?
The old trucks we build at 81in and the new trucks we build at 84in. These tundra sliders would work but they would need to be modified a fair amount.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
cb77DEMELLO said:
The old trucks we build at 81in and the new trucks we build at 84in. These tundra sliders would work but they would need to be modified a fair amount.
lol modified fair amount = cutting 3 inches off the ends of the sliders.... lol

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
AZNPG said:
Jason would any of these be close to fit on a 03 double cab taco
thats what everyone else has been asking in one way or another up till this point. the ones he has measure out at 83 inches.... you need between 81-82 to fit between your tires no problems....

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hi Jason,

Any of this stuff long enough for a 06 dbl cab long bed? I can make them work, but need to start with something long enough..

Thanks
AC

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I may be interested in the 05 bolt on, they will fit a 07 DC SB right?

What would they be shipped with all the hardware to 83634?

Oh and a questoin from the wife.... how far out do they stick. We will be putting a baby in and out of a car seat and last thing we want is the sliders to make that too hard....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts