TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as title says

Tacoma Marlin tube doors $200obo

DO skid is being made right now, if noone buys it it will be goin on the Taco $350obo normally brand new is $525+

4" Alcans $200
47" eye to eye
Never used
Great for SAS

I am plannin on gettin a larger more reliable rig and when im done with school gettin a buggy/beater toyota. I will be havin a local body shop repair and repaint the truck. The truck should be up for sell between July and Dec. I graduate in Dec. and would like something by then.

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
when is it going in to the shop? How much will it be sold for? Want to make any trades on the doors?

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
it can go into the shop at any point....but paint jobs come out better in warm weather so thats what I'm waiting on. As for askin price, I dont know...I am thinkin about redoin the exhaust too...so total I may be askin I'd LIKE to get 7k but thats unlikely, so maybe around 6500 depends, I think some dumb kid around here would buy it for 7k you know what I mean? anyways. I'm really wantin cash at the moment....but what u have to trade? BTW i saw u sippin on a Big Gulp on college headed back to work today haha.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Ricks72 said:
it can go into the shop at any point....but paint jobs come out better in warm weather so thats what I'm waiting on. As for askin price, I dont know...I am thinkin about redoin the exhaust too...so total I may be askin I'd LIKE to get 7k but thats unlikely, so maybe around 6500 depends, I think some dumb kid around here would buy it for 7k you know what I mean? anyways. I'm really wantin cash at the moment....but what u have to trade? BTW i saw u sippin on a Big Gulp on college headed back to work today haha.

that was his beer mug..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
AggieTaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing