TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, a few more "spy" picts of Demello's new front skids for the FJ, and some of the new lights for the front Demello bumper. :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ok...I want those fog lights!! I've been holding on on fogs since I returned the second pair I bought back in Oct. cuz I didn't like the way they looked...Jason what brand of light are these or are you selling them?? If yes to the 2nd part, I want a pair so send me a link to them on your site!!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Dang looks great! I think I like Demello's line of FJ stuff better than the tacoma products.

·
Registered
741 Posts
i never liked the FJ crusiers before when there stock , but when people put some money into them, they look 100% better.

nice job

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One more pict of the finished FJ, shot in much better light... :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
how much did it cost? Also do you have to take the whole thing off to drain the oil or does it have something under there like the stock one??

·
Registered
100 Posts
Dammit now i am all fucked. I was all set to go allpro for my bumper and skids and here comes mr demello jacking with my head! I absolutly fucking love it. nice job.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
lights up top look good

·
Registered
134 Posts
Gnwhite said:
Dammit now i am all fucked. I was all set to go allpro for my bumper and skids and here comes mr demello jacking with my head! I absolutly fucking love it. nice job.
You and me both. I am all set for an ARB bull bar, then I see Tankota's.

These additions make Jason's bumper look even better. And the new skid is the cherry on top.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Im still confused why there is no "DO" logo on the plate....

But it does look good, awesome work Jason. I take back most of the bad things I say about you.

Now where are those boat pictures? lol.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Dom said:
Ok...I want those fog lights!! I've been holding on on fogs since I returned the second pair I bought back in Oct. cuz I didn't like the way they looked...Jason what brand of light are these or are you selling them?? If yes to the 2nd part, I want a pair so send me a link to them on your site!!

The light are ACRO lights and yes we are selling them. Call us after the first of the year and we'll get you pricing and and an order if you'd like.
We also have the big HID's that are on the front of our '05 Tacoma. They are super brightand the ballest is internal.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
NICE! The only concern i see is the physical step between the end of the bumper's skid plate and the frame's skid plate. I would think that you would want the plate to be almost continous, so you will have better protection and less chance of damaging the front. IMHO.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts