TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a really good chance at getting an entry level engineering job in Denver. I have had a couple of phone interviews and coming out next week.

Logisitcally I need to sell a vehicle.... and I have to make some sacrifices to move out there (first "real" job out of college). I am planning on selling my sas taco and purchase a single cab 4wd 5spd and have really small all terrains on it. And then sell my subaru and use the extra money to pay off some student loans and have a little bit comfier move in.

How is the wheeling if you have a stockish vehicle, 27 all terrains, sliders and a lockright? I need to wait a while to actually get into heavier wheeling for a little bit.

Oh and the job is in Arvada, and suggestions on places to live? I am pretty sure I am going to find a roommate or rent a place to live.

-Chris

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
x's 3. I loved living in Denver!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!!

Only three more days till I fly out

·
20,355 Posts
Nice. Look forward to meeting you at some point.

Colorado has tons of trails, mostly in the stock to modified stock range. Not the greatest state for buggies. It is easier to hit a lot of em if your rig is streetable.

Check out traildamage.com for an idea of what is where.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
33's, lockers, armor, and a nimble driver - you'll be able to wheel 95% of what colorado has to offer, with little to no issues.

Arvada isn't a bad place to live, I'm down in that area a lot. I'd say its one of the cleaner, yet cheaper places to live/rent. There are a lot of nice homes for rent around 88th & Wadsworth which shouldn't be too far from your work.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WTH

Just got a call, and have another job interview Friday at another company.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Colorado is a good place to be. Not a big fan of Denver/front range, but it is better than a lot of cities.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts