TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Meet and greets are great but i think that they would be better if we meet at the same place once a month and all get together. Its denver so i figure something close to the center part of town would be better but trying to go downtown and deal with everything isn't worth it. So we need to pick a place either out towards the mountains, Up North, Or down south. Some place that serves not koolaid and something that isn't super formal so that we can show up and leave as we like.

My vote is for hooters at 120th and I-25

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MsBlingTaco said:
Ok, but we should do one in May around the CRock area before I move.... PLEASE!

lol not my turf..... otherwise i would plan one.

as for when we should have them im thinking more in the middle of the week. i know my weekends are busy enough taking care of stuff but a weeknight for a little bit just so we can get to know eachother and yeah drool.......... uh over trucks lol. lets call it the 3rd wednesday of every month at hooters.... we can always have more meet n greets but this way it gives everyone a chance to plan ahead of time. if wednesdays dont work for some we can bump it foreward or back a day. so if thats the case first m n g will be wednesday the 19th.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Vinny,

The lift is on, and I'm loving it. It rides great. The rock sliderz are giving me fits, but they should be welded on by the end of saturday.

Loren

·
Registered
421 Posts
DriftinCO said:
hit up sean for one in Crock area
Damn, if he doesn't get on in the next few weeks I'll just plan one myself down at the RockYard Brewery or something! Got get some metro area CoTTORA interaction before I become a permanent resident of the western slope! :D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Loren said:
Vinny,

The lift is on, and I'm loving it. It rides great. The rock sliderz are giving me fits, but they should be welded on by the end of saturday.

Loren
NICE!!!! id offer to help ya out on saturday but i have to work :( . if you want any help on sunday, let me know! otherwise you comin next wednesday? btw hows the welding coming out?

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Vic stuff said:
hooters only serves barley pop, no hard alcohol if you didnt already know, lol

i think thats all for the better lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts