TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling this because i got it for christmas and i really dont need it,it been used but i still have all the parts and the sticky covering over the display is still on,suggested retail price is 350.00 so make an offer or trade for some stuff for an 01 doublecab like some ranchose struts,coilovers.....p.s i had a hard time getting good reception in my house so u can download 5hrs of music to it,it comes with the home kit and car kit and some other stuff that is all included, email me at [email protected]

http://www.xmradio.com/myfi/index.jsp

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thats an awsome system (xm myfi). I got one since i work at BBY and i totally love it.

So to any lurkers out there, YOU NEED THIS!!

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Mtnfrk79 said:
Thats an awsome system (xm myfi). I got one since i work at BBY and i totally love it.

So to any lurkers out there, YOU NEED THIS!!
As soon as Sirius comes up with the hardware, I'm all over it! :D

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
90 Posts
yeah, they are a bit behind on the hardware. They will catch up eventually. Im still more of an XM fan, ive had sirius for awhile just to test it out and didnt like it as much as XM. I still like sirius a lot, both are awesome services but XM caters to my listen styles a little more. Anyways, the sirius units are getting smaller though!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts